СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (EDIS)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
EDIS is a high load Electronic Data Interchange Clearing Center owned and operated by T-Systems.
The purpose of EDIS is the coordination of workflows between a customer and his partners using EDI messages. EDIS supports data conversion between multiple EDI data formats as well as sending and receiving EDI messages by supporting various protocols.
- Provide good quality code, discuss requirements with German team, be responsible and friendly;
- Full stack development consist of implementation (70%), bugfix(20%), testing(10%).
- Excellent knowledge of Java (Code Review);
- English: spoken/written. You must be able to speak with a team;
- Experience in JavaEE6+ (JTA, JMS, JPA, Concurrency, JCA);
- SPRING (Spring Data, Spring JMS, Spring Security);
- Hibernate (HQL, Mapping strategy);
- Junit, Arquillian;
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT) or similar frameworks;
- UNIX (CIS);
- WebSphere, DB2, MQ;
- SVN, MAVEN.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.