СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (GFNW)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
In GFNW, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
To deliver outstanding Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
GFNW applies micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. We are looking for experienced Java developers to join our new GFNW project. The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements. Strategical plans consider further project application development. If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the frontend and/or backend design and programming, we are looking forward to seeing you in our project! There is no "legacy" code, just new project with new code. There are very few limitations regarding technology stack. The GFNW project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
Working with Scrum model with Java development.
- Working with Scrum model with Java development.
- Participate in technical design, development and code reviews.
- Be responsible for implemented functionality, quality code and technical documentation.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with analysts and the test team.
- Work with the team lead to review requirements, scope and timing.
We are expecting from our new colleagues:
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language concepts
- Experience working with Spring or J2EE
- Good knowledge of Databases
- Agile development experience
- Good English (conversational level)
- Telecom background is a plus
We are using the following Technology Stack:
Java 8+, Spring Boot 2, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, Relational databases, Java EE as plus
Cloud platform: Kubernetes, OpenShift
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.