- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Research, (Product-) Development
Technology and Networks
The project consists of several web-applications that are used inside Deutsche Telekom (customer-support and internal sales) as well as outside Deutsche Telekom (PHX configuration on customer's side, managing mobile contracts).
Currently we are looking for new developer in BSP: The biggest application serves three main groups of users:
- Customer administrators. After signing contract with Deutsche Telekom client company getting account for ordering new devices, tracking current status and changing contracts.
- Sales. These users are sellers in T-Mobile shops and digital supermarkets like Mediamarkt. They are selling mobile contract and end devices to private customer using our application.
- Customer support users. They administrate other users of other types and helps users solve problems with their contracts.
The application is a multi-tier Java Enterpreise application with components written on Java/Spring-based backend side, and JSF on frontend side (HTML 5, CSS 3 and JQuery under the hood).
For CI\CD we employ Jenkins with Kibana, Gitlab CI, Docker, Openshift and Ansible.
We have 6 development teams in total, each responsible for a component of the infrustructure. Currently we are looking for an expirienced developer who can reinforce one of the team.
- Technical experience: 2+ years enterprise development, Java 7+, JSF, Spring, Git
- Ability to self-organize, willingness to actively participate in teamwork
- Communication skills in English
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.