СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (SMK FF ET)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Deutsche Telekom has a number of different products for providing Internet services for individuals, businesses and partner providers. Each product is activated through a specific scenario. We are working on a system that would manage the physical Internet connection as a service through a unified approach, independently of the activated product type. The system is being created from scratch as a set of microservices. The development is built upon the Continuous Delivery Pipeline principles.
In our project, the following programming languages and frameworks are used:
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
You will be part of a Scrum Team that develops a microservice-based application. In addition to functional requirements, such NFRs as performance, security, scalability etc. will also be in scope of the team.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Understanding RESTful services development: encryption/authentication, load balancing, SQL/noSQL databases, web services, frameworks and tools (at least some of the following: Spring / Jakarta EE / Maven / Eclipse / NetBeans / Intellij). Hands-on experience will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with JavaEE. Other object-oriented languages will be a plus.
- Understanding microservices
- Interest in DevOps frameworks and cloud frameworks (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS) will be a plus.
- Understanding Agile, Scrum
- Being ready to work in the Agile mode
- Being able to adapt to different styles of communication
- Being ready to learn, gain new expertise (both as a team player and independently)
- Friendly and optimistic attitude
We are a friendly team with an atmosphere of trust between us.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.