Junior Developer (automation/migration)
Our Automation Team is looking for enthusiastic team members, with passion to participate in global development projects. We are continuously creating easy-to-use, fast and reliable software automation solutions for internal customers over the company group.
As a junior developer you will:
- learn and develop different content and business flow migration solutions,
- deliver integration services with the help of our experienced colleagues,
- utilize your development skills to ensure that customer requirements of security, data recoverability and integrity are met.
As a member of our team, on this job you will build your expertise in the field of:
- web programming
- web services, protocols and middleware
- object oriented software development and scripting
- database development
- server virtualization and automation
- business process modeling, prototype visualization, software design
- software testing and implementation, version control and repository management
- international and remote collaboration
- agile and scrum methodology
As a candidate you have to
- hold degree in IT or have completed a coding bootcamp
- be fluent in English
As an outstanding candidate, beyond the basics, you would
- hold university degree in IT with software development specialization
- share publicly available reference projects
- have IT related work experience
- have work experience in programming
- be familiar with CMS/ECM solutions
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.