Junior Devops Engineer- Part time job for students
• Design, develop and operate solutions for customer usaging DevOps (for automation purposes) in global and local mode
• Technically independent with responsibility for design and implementation of an assigned technology
• Understand the technical details, integration and functions of one or more applications. Document and share best practices
• Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaaS.
• Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
• Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
• Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting
• Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
• Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
• Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases
• Manages project tasks assigned to him or group of developers, timelines and communication
• Working in System team
What we offer:
• Working in agile team keeping eye on product backlog but still have enough stamina to try out and challenge new ideas and concepts
• In case of interest we can help to learn and improve (mentoring) within various technologies: Docker, cloud solutions, Jenkins/Gitlab, scripting (bash, python), Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
3,8 EUR/hour. Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. Base salary will not be lower than 3.80 € brutto/per hr.
• University student - specialization in scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash)
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Educational specialization - specialization in scripting, OS Linux.
• Welcomed experience in - Docker, Git, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes/Openshift, Jenkins/Gitlab, Ansible/Terraform/Puppet, ELK/Prometheus/Icinga
• Experiences in School projects.
• Self interest in cloud solutions (e.g. AWS).
Project used technologies and requirements in particular relation to Project position:
• Linux env (putty, shell/bash) / VirtualEnv (dockering) / GitLab + source control / Jenkins
• Deploying REST-based web services / APIs
• ElasticSearch+Kibana, noSQL MongoDB, ArangoDB, Anaconda, datascience libs
• Backend - Java or PHP, SQL - MSSQL, JSON, NodeJS, , PostgreSQL, Flask
• AWS, Lambda
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.