Junior Project Manager with German Language
Realize change (i.e. organizational, infrastructural and/or application, in- and outsourcing, bids) and manage all relevant knowledge areas, in line with PM book and PMI methodology / bid process and contribute to the formulation of the business case and establish a project planning, in a way that is compliant with customer (internal or external) requirements and leads to realization of projects (category D) in time, budget and in line with quality standards.
- Monitor and control the project execution in line with the project plan
- Identify and manage relevant project risks, in line with procedures and guidelines and in cooperation with the steering committee
- Collect and analyze relevant project-information and provide reporting to customer and TS management
- Deliver project-results in line with internal and external customer requirements and project planning, ensure transfer to customer organization and evaluate project execution and results
- Leading external (customer) internal (project team) tele-conferences
- Coordination of project activities in implementation phase of the project
- Daily communication with the project team
- Project changes execution and monitoring
- Migration/change process participation
- Main coordination and communication point
- Project team coordination
- Leading and managing of D (opt. C) projects
- Scope & time management
- Stakeholder management
- Communication management
- Escalation management
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 994€ /brutto.
- University education - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Project management experience - advantage
- Coordinating roles in previous positions - advantage
- Customer facing experience - advantage
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
- English - Elementary (A2)
- Project Methodology (PMI, Prince2, ITIL) - advantage
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proactive attitude towards learning and problem solving, self-motivation
- Time management and ability to work under pressure
- Being able to identify and communicate clear goals
- Critical thinking
- Good presentation skills
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.