Junior Service Delivery Manager with German Language
Accountable for order delivery, coordination of order management process, for financial performance and billing tasks within the areas of the
- Service Ensurance pillar :
- Managing Service Ensurance pillar
- Within this pillar Junior SDM carries all responsibility and activities necessary to meet the contractual service requirements and is monitoring the Quality of provided service.
- Functional leading of order managers.
Customer facing :
- SPOC between customer and operation/production
- order entry gate for the customer o direct interface to customer in relation to order management process
Global Customer Order Desk :
- accountable for tracking and tracing of orders
- proposing and implementing process improvements o closely cooperating with SDMs, SCOPMs, OPMs, PM, PPL, SDM Support, PSD/Solution architects, deployment groups and provisioning
- identifying potential risks / blocking points of implementation and delays of order
- managing migrations calls and escalations o troubleshooting delivery of orders in project management phase
- providing inputs to Design Solution Manager for the price calculation o creating of final price calculations for technical solutions
- accountable for sending the offer to the customer
- Communication with production to ensure delivery of services in required SLA, OLA and KPI
- Managing customer escalations in deployment phase
- Order management
- Processing proposals with an aim to optimize production.
- Processing order for customer in specific tool to deliver customer requests (creation of orders).
- Validating request in tool and collecting all necessary information, documentation to complete the order
- Delivering requestor/customer acceptance of delivered service
- Coordinating order and providing support to implementer’s teams to deliver customer order in requested time and quality.
- Processing and coordinating incoming requests from Service Delivery Managers and application - operation unit.
Financial Performance and Billing Financial Performance & Billing is responsible for all financial regards. Specifically the commercial management topics:
- Steering the financial planning.
- Steering the forecast process.
- Cost Management.
- Steering of Cost Saving/Efficiency measures.
- Preparing and executing Finance Reviews.
- Collecting of data and creating reports for account improvement program.
- Generating billing data for the relevant elements.
- Generating the invoice supplements
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 994/brutto.
- Secondary education
- minimum 2 years
- ITIL V3 Foundation, SeM Basic
IT Technical skills
- General IT overview - Advanced
- TSI portfolio knowledge - Advanced
- MS Office - Intermediate
- Customer orientation - Advanced
- Excellent leadership - Intermediate
- Communication skills - Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Intermediate
- Time management - Advanced
- Problem solving ability - Advanced
- Result orientation - Advanced
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
- Financial literacy - Intermediate
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of project management principles
- Mature specialized professional knowledge (deep understanding of a specific professional field)
- Analytical thinking
- Exhibiting tact and diplomacy
- Experience of post-sales support - advantage
- Cost control and budget planning
- English - Intermediate (B1)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.