Junior Software Developer (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Being an Agile Software Developer in a Scrum Team after the relevant training provided by ITSH Develop Sales Force Platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field Or a Non-Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent training in successfully completed Boot Camps
- At least 1 year proven experience in development projects
- English language knowledge on efficient working level (at least B2)
- The position requires flexibility, travelling is expected within the development phase (10-25% or less)
- Understanding of relational database handling
- Understanding of the concept of Web-Services
- Know-how in cloud based development
- Knowledge in Agile driven Project (either SCRUM or Kanban). Advantage would be SaFe
- Willingness to work in Test Driven Development Team
- Experience with Version Control and Deployment Systems like GitLab, Jenkins, ANT etc.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales (Administrator Level, Configuration, APEX Coding, SFDX)
- Salesforce certification in development
- 1+ year of previous Visualforce and Lightning experience
- Experience in sales process related software development project
- German - not necessary, but is seen as advantage, willingness to learn into working level
- Independent - manage tasks to completion while raising flags and suggested solutions.
- Communicative - can run presentations. Interactive. Using Emails, Jira, Git, Video & Telephone conference.
- Available to work virtual in a dynamic and global environment spanning multiple time-zones.
- Openness & willingness for continuous learning of new technologies, methodologies
- Courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems
- Commitment for delivery
- Striving for continuous improvement
- T-shaped or π-shaped interest: Main focus on development, but willingness to do all activities in development lifecycle (requirement analysis, UI design, quality assurance, test & test automation, UAT, deployment, release, technical support)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.