Junior Strategic Sourcer (m/f/d) Information Technology - Operations Support Systems and Enterprise
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 Jahre
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
Procurement, Supply Chain Management
Technology and Networks
As a Junior Strategic Sourcer (m/f), you will manage contracts and procurement projects for Orange and Deutsche Telekom in the ERP and OSS software and IT services market.
This includes the following activities:
- Be part of an great and supportive team of recognized procurement experts!
- Analyze and manage procurement demands from our internal clients
- Manage face to face negotiations or tender processes with the strongest companies in the field and beat the market!
- Manage transversal projects and take directly part in the evolution of our company
- Manage and develop the relationship with our stakeholders
- Follow the lifecycle of existing contracts
You hold a University degree or an MBA in the area of Procurement, Computer Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Business Economics, Engineering degree in IT or Telecommunications, or a qualification of the same level.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and interest of telecommunication and information technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong synthetic and analytical skills to select and highlight key facts
- Customer Orientation
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English and French
- Willingness to travel
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Shape the future of TelCo with us!
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are our daily business.
Within BuyIn, Information Technology (IT) bundles global responsibility for strategic sourcing for the internal IT demand of its members as well as for the demand for their respective business customer solutions.