СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
KI / AI ARCHITECT
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
As KI / AI Architect you design the evolutionary development for Deutsche Telekom IT.
You work in a dynamic team and act as a partner for business and implementation teams. In a growing agile environment, you have the following tasks:
• You are developing the direction of the IT landscape based on future business models and emerging innovation drivers.
• You use multi-speed architectures to respond quickly and flexibly to business needs.
• You design architectural principles as a framework for agile teams with the help of new governance approaches.
• You work on technical standards collaboratively with the subject matter experts, acting as an enabler.
• You work on measures for the continuous modernization and new development of front-end architectures for web and app.
• You balance traditional software vendors, new innovative cloud providers and state-of-the-art microservice architectures in line with business needs.
- At least 2 years experience as AI / AI architect in complex application landscapes.
- Excellent knowledge in the development of technical solution concepts and architectures in the context of AI / AI methodologies and their implementation in large projects.
- Strong knowledge of current Machine Learning KI / AI frameworks.
- Experience in AI / AI projects / experiments and the necessary data management topics.
Your profile includes the following skills:
- Practical skills in the analysis of complex requirements and the recognition of overarching relationships.
- Successful technical or business (technical) university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Practical experience with enterprise architecture methods - ideally in an agile environment.
- Very good methodological knowledge in consulting and in moderation / presentation, also at management level.
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.