- You’ll help drive, implement, support and maintain infrastructure services with a primary focus on Kubernetes (EKS), this will become the primary core component
- Drive and support migration of services to K8S environments in AWS EKS
- Develop and support consistent deployment/management practices across
- Performing POC (Proof of Concept) technical evaluations for new container technologies for use in the Cloud
- Hardening, securing the Kubernetes cluster with monitoring and auditing dashboards
- Day-to-day Kubernetes Administration support to the customers
- Work closely with application teams in ensuring best practices are followed and the infrastructure automation can be self-service
- Produce documentation for technical implementations in AWS
- Implementation of containerisation workloads in AWS (ECS, EKS…)
- Experience in implementing security and governance in Kubernetes clusters
- Troubleshooting and optimising containerised workload deployments
- Building and configuring Kubernetes-based infrastructure, Core-DNS, Kube Proxy, Ingress, etc
- Proven experience working as a Kubernetes administrator in virtualised environment or public cloud
- High-level understanding of AWS services across Security, Identity, Compliance, Management, Governance, and Networking
- Excellent ability to collaborate and manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Strong experience in defining standards, setting technical roadmaps, designs, strategies and mentoring on containerisation.
- Development tools: GitHub, Python, Perl, Shell, JSON/YAML, Jenkins
- Network: IPv4 CIDR, IPv6, BGP, DNS, VPN (IPsec)
- Infrastructure as Code: CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpenStack
- Any AWS/Kubernetes administration Certification is a plus
- Additional certification such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator), CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Application Developer) etc will be a bonus
- Experience in containers, registries and microservices
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.