Lead Incident- and Problem Manager Alpine
- Operative overall responsibility for escalated incidents during the incident and Problem lifecycle
- Guarantee of a flawless communication between operation, service management and customer
- Guarantee of information in time within defined tools
- Hierarchical incident and Problem escalation according standard process guideline
- Ensurance of completeness and quality of all necessary incident and Problem related documents (P.E. Incident Report, RCA, RCO)
- Participation in international projects, evaluation of risks on the Alpine organization, set up a plan how to mitigate them, conduct the actions
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization
- Strong ITIL and SIAM experience
- General enterprise IT understanding
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support team as with senior or manager profile
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of approaching problems logically and rationally to ensure an effective resolution is met
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Service/Support-oriented attitude
- Fluent German, intermediate English
- Proactive with a high sense of responsibility
- Independent team player with very good communication skills
- High resilience and ability to steer complex topics and simultaneous tasks
- Resolution-focused mind-set
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.