Lead Incident Manager
Overall responsibility for an Incident and its rectification in strict accordance with standards (as appropriate by means of Service Level and/or
Operational Level Agreements) and is also responsible for correctness and completeness of documentation within the Incident Record.
- Handle the Incident during its whole existence with strict observance of SLA/OLA (avoiding long-dated-tickets, avoidance of preventing idle periods of Incident Records)
- Control correct assignment of Incidents
- Coordinate information on time in case of critical incidents or impending breaches of SLA/OLA.
- Plan and organize the completeness and quality of all necessary information of the Incident during its whole existence until the accepted removal of the issue
- Clarify all responsibilities being unclear
- Schedule the Incident
- Classify and prioritize the Incident
- Make a diagnosis of the Incident
- Coordinate solving of the Incident and closing of the Incident
- Initiate the Major Incident Process on suspicion of a Major Incident
- Handle hierarchical escalation - requesting resources - Functional authorization of sectors involved
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
- For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000€/brutto.
- 2 years (Process- Organisation- and Quality Management)
Soft skills - Intermediate
- Strong Communication skills - Intermediate
- Analytical thinking - Intermediate
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
- Organisational skills- Intermediate
- Stress resistance - Intermediate
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
- Understanding of business environment and IT, processes, organization
- Customer oriented, initiative and enthusiastic
- Results oriented, persevering, able to complete task on time under pressure
- Works on assigned tasks independently
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.