Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer for Sotfware Defined E2E project (Debrecen)
We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity!
10 facts about our project:
- Design and elaborate DevOps model for the solution, develop and deliver configuration and deployment automation
- Create and execute test-cases for new solution to enable quality testing of this solution
- Identify and evaluate the integration of new technologies
- Develop architecture, design specification of network components and actively participate in peer review of other platform components
- Architect and design APIs to expose platform services to end users
- Troubleshoot complex network performance issues with other network engineers to identify root cause and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with other squads within Deutsche Telekom Group organization
- Proficient in English language
- Understanding of SDN architecture and technology
- Proficient in Agile development, CI/CD methodologies and automation.
- Solid networking
Strong knowledge of DevOps tools:
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, VSTS
- Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, Octopus Deploy
- Docker, LXD, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm
- AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack
- Several years of IT Business experience
- Knowledge of TC business and relevant experience
- German language knowledge
- Be creative & simplify
- Exceed your expectations
- Agree on the highest standard
- Think big
- Customer centricity
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.