Lead System Architect (ASF)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum, using the Harmonized API layer.
- drive API & Service Development in DT IT;
- drive Standardization in API & Service Development;
- develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API.
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
In ASF we have:
- young agile team of professionals;
- continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas;
- modern stack of technologies;
- collaboration trips to Germany.
As Lead System Architect, you will build an effective technical framework for the functional capabilities of the API Portfolio Management with the involvement of relevant experts from IT delivery and business side and take the lead for this new form of architecture governance. In an agile way, you will design the evolutionary decoupling and modularization of our IT landscape in Germany.
You will work in a dynamic team and act as a trustworthy partner and at the same time as a source of guidelines for specialist sites and implementation teams. You do not see API governance as an end in itself, but as an instrument to provide the implementation teams with the greatest possible freedom through clean decoupling and the requesters with the fastest possible time-2-market through reuse.
To ensure this in the long term, you will be in regular dialogue with both management and employees.
- Own and drive the "API-first" approach from the agile teams and ensure that providers and consumers align their development accordingly.
- Together with the API product managers, you establish architectural principles for the Enterprise APIs, their reuse and their measurability.
- Creation and driving project and enterprise level guidelines.
- You will support colleagues from the business side with your technical knowledge in developing of the business structure of the Enterprise API using future business models and emerging innovation drivers as well as standards such as TMF.
- Represent the interests of technical framework for API portfolio management functional capabilities in the overarching architecture committees and ensure the flow of information to and from the system architects.
- To communicate with stakeholders in the enterprise, you create and maintain the enterprise view of API Portfolio Management functional capabilities.
- 6+ years of experience working in the enterprise environment as Architect, with solid hands on automation and development experience.
- Several years of experience in complex landscape and setting up of Integration layer.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in architecture and development of cloud native applications, microservices.
- Experience in the work and tasks of a lead architect with regular communication at management level.
- Experience in leading in architecture team and development teams.
- Deep and broad special knowledge in enterprise and integration architectures as well as in mobile, web-based, containerized, cloud architectures, which are characterized by real-time capability, robustness, scalability and performance.
- Management of large projects also in a multinational context with focus on architecture alignment, ideally in a chief architect role.
- Profound knowledge of modern methods, processes, procedures and techniques of IT service development.
- Very good English skills verbal and in writing.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.