Legal support_Student part time
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Working student
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 years
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- Strategy, Processes, Internal Audit, Compliance
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Support legal, regulatory and contract management activities for the DT Pan-Net Entities related topics and tasks
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Supports the coordination of the external legal support (reqests for legal opinions, timehseets provided by external legal advisors etc),
- Prepares status reports for the contract harmonization process,
- Maintain the contract evidence of signed contracts in the repository, includingscanning of contracts,
- Maintain the evidence of adopted resolutions and decisions,
- Supports the data privacy activities mainly in terms of maintenance of records of data processing
- Supports the task management in the DRC unit
- Supports preparation of presentations
- Handles the administrative tasks of the DRC unit
- Performs other activities upon request of the Head of DRC unit
Student of Law University
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- Experience in international projects is considered as advance
- Knowledge and basic understanding of General Data Protection Regulation
- Skilled in preparation of presentations
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills);
- Knowledge of other EU working languages would be an asset
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Excellent communication skills, resourcefulness, and initiative;
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information;
- Interpersonal skills;
Other soft skills, competences:
- Highly collaborative;
MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – advanced;
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will pilot and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.