Mainframe CICS Administrator (Pécs)
Deutsche Telekom IT Solultion is searching a new colleague for our Mainframe DBDC team to manage the corporate mainframe CICS and MQ environment. The candidate’s responsibilities will include both CICS and MQ software support duties, execution of projects to implement and upgrade software, and cover on-call support within a team.
- Installation, testing, implementation, tuning of CICS and MQ based products
- Participate as a team member in projects that require changes or upgrades to mainframe CICS and MQ products
- Assists in specifying new systems software configurations, as required, for installed and proposed systems
- Participate in on-call support for the technical area
- Assures the highest levels of stability, integrity, reliability, security, and availability of the software under his/her responsibility, consistent with the resources available and the established change control policies and prescribed procedures
- Handle and mitigate issues with software under his/her responsibility
- Conduct thorough testing and follow defined change control processes
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail during daily operations
- 2-5 years of experience supporting mainframe CICS and MQ applications
- 2-5 years experience installing, configuring, and implementing mainframe CICS and MQ
- Mainframe CICS and MQ operations and internals
- Team player attitude
- Experience using automated unit testing and writing test code
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of English in written and verbal form
- Experience implementing and supporting CICSPlex SM, CICS Web Services and Java in CICS
- Experience using, implementing and supporting CICS Transaction Gateway, Abend-AID
- German language skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.