Mainframe DB2 Administrator (Pécs)
Deutsche Telekom IT Solultion is searching a new colleague for our Mainframe DBDC team to manage the corporate mainframe DB2 environment on zOS platform. The candidate’s responsibilities will includes DB2 software support duties, execution of projects to implement and upgrade software, and cover on-call support within a team.
- Install, maintain, configure, upgrade DB2 System Software and related software product on zOS environment
- Create, configuring, maintain DB2 Databases
- Ensure Business continuity, organize regular housekeeping
- Manage day to day DB2 system admin requests (e.g. DB2 security, DB2 Healthchecking utilities, etc.)
- Participate in DB2 system level recoveries (local and in support of Disaster Recovery)
- 2-5 years of experience supporting DB2 database system on zOS platform
- 2-5 years experience installing, configuring, and implementing DB2
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of English in written and verbal form
- Experience in DB2 related other software products like BMC Mainview, Omegamon, Netview
- German language skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.