Mainframe Network Administrator
Deutsche Telekom IT Solultion is searching a new colleague for our Mainframe Network team to manage network environment on zOS platform. The candidate’s responsibilities will includes Mainframe related software support duties, execution of projects to implement and upgrade software, and cover on-call support within a team.
- 2nd & 3rd level support of SNA and IP network operation
- Planning and technical preparation of network software products and processes / methods for systems operations and applications for SDM
- Planning, installation, configuration/parameterization and operation of centralized SNA components in the z / OS (VTAM), front (FEP/ NCP) and backend (SNA devices support)
- Planning, installation, configuration/parameterization and central operation of IP-related components/software/protocols(TCP/IP, DNS, INETD, LDAP, SMTP / SNMP, port management, NFS, routing, Telnet, Enterprise Extender, Session Manager, File Transfer )
- Standardization of procedures, methods and conventions for network management (Network Applications, SNA, TCP / IP)
- Creation and implementation of SNA and TCP / IP - connection concepts
- SNA lines planning, commission, terminate and monitoring
- Optimization of networks with cost and performance aspects
- Configuration and support of OSA adapters
- Good product knowledge of Mainframe network standards and softwares VTAM, TCP/IP, DNS, INETD, LDAP, SMTP / SNMP, port management, NFS, Connect Direct, Telnet
- Experience with working in a team
- Intermediate level of english in written and verbal form
- Knowledge of middleware components for example DB2, CICS, IMS, WAS, MQS
- German language skill is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.