Mainframe System Administrator specializing in Automation on Mainframe z/OS platform (Budapest)
Mainframe Automation administrator is responsible for the smooth operation of the Automation components/products on zOS.
- Continuously optimizing and standardizing of operating environments
- Consulting services for customers
- Assisting for customer projects
- Installation, customization and maintenance of IBM System Automation for zOS and CA OPSMain
- Design and implementation of routines for error detection and correction
- Development and implementation of concepts for automated operation
- Programming in REXX, ISPF services and Assembler
- Analysis of existing automation environments and create a migration concept
- Provide training for IT professionals
- Hotline operations
- Creating structured documentation
- Experience in the operation of z/OS systems and its subsystems
- Good product knowledge of IBM System Automation for zOS, CA OPSMain
- Good knowledge of middleware components (for example DB2, CICS, IMS, WAS, MQS)
- Good programming skills in REXX, ISPF and JCL Services
- Experience in the use of MS Office Product Suite
- Intermediate English
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Customer centric attitude
- Team player
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.