Mainframe Tribe lead
- Delivery of all contractual relevant Mainframe services for the customer Daimler
- Reporting to the tribe lead Mainframe & AS400 and coordinating the interdisciplinary Squads
- Adapting the Squad structure to ensure the service delivery in cost, time and quality, but also following the overall organizational structure within the Tribe
- Providing input to the financial forecast of the tribe and managing the cost against budget
- Aligning his Squad leads, Tribe lead, the other Product Owners within the tribe, Product Manager, System architect and the customer and taking the overall responsibility of the success of his product
- Coaching the Squad leads to understand their deliverables (product backlog), supporting them in achieving the Squad goals and creating an agile working environment
- Participating in on call duty shifts as MoD withing the Tribe
- University degree
- At least 5 years of Mainframe experience
- Application operation experience
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Business financial experience
- Strategic thinking
- Customer negotiation skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.