Mainframe zOS Administrator (Budapest)
- The support, customization and parameterization of customer-oriented, ISO and ITIL-compliant z/OS systems
- Active participation in the development, implementation and maintenance of system standards and the central placement of the software system environments (SDM rollout, z/OS Release Management)
- Technical project and pre-sales support
- Support for Disaster Recovery test actions
- Creation of technical concepts in collaboration with the Service Delivery Management
- Maintenance of customer-specific documentation (customer operation handbooks)
- 2nd & 3rd level support z/OS operating system
- 2nd Level Performance Management
- Operational changes/adjustments to system parameters
- Operational changes/adjustments in production Responsible
- Unix System Services
- z/OS Sysplex
- Experience in the operation of z/OS systems and its subsystems
- Very good product knowledge of JES2/3, TSO, ISPF, SDSF, JCL etc.
- Experience in project management
- Experience with working in a team
- Good language skills in English
- Customer centric attitude
- Team player
- German language
- Knowhow of DBDC or Automation compontents is a great advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.