Managed Infrastructure Sales Expert
- T-Systems North America
Auburn Hills, USA
Downers Grove, USA
New York, USA
Red Bank, USA
San Francisco, USA
San Francisco, USA
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
This position is responsible for the development and closing of sales of Managed Infrastructure Services for T-Systems North America. This individual must be an excellent communicator, displaying professionalism and strong capability to develop relationships. The right candidate will be comfortable when engaging potential clients, developing a strong pipeline, and negotiating the close for MIS services. Developing relationship to enable Solution Selling, and business cased development will be a must have for the right candidate. Leading deal teams, establishing deal strategies, and Deal Win themes will be necessary to succeed. The right candidate will be able to translate technical solutions to clear and concise business solutions and value based proposal for potential clients.
The candidate will be required to keep required sales tools updated with pipeline activities and will need to be able to develop their own lead pipeline based on their network and partner connections in addition to the MIS Portfolio lead generation activities. The right candidate will have a track record of success in selling MIS related solutions and a strong client and partner network.
- Customer centric focus and drive
- Leverage tools, resource, and personal connections to identify and raise potential customers and infrastructure related opportunities
- Drive revenue and order-entry in North America through consultative selling
- Work with Account Managers to grow of our foot print and suite of Infrastructure offerings in North Americans
- Work with our key partners on joint marketing and go to market efforts in order to generate additional leads for our Infrastructure Portfolio suite of offerings.
- Help build up the sales pipeline to meet and exceed sales targets for the Infrastructure Offering Suite.
- Conduct customer presentations, create and articulate value propositions for our offerings
- Create customer proposals and coordinate the input given by other teams within the sales cycle
- Lead sales teams in pursuit of deals
- Support creation and maintenance of documentation in support of the sales efforts for Infrastructure Offerings
- Maintain sales cadence documentation with current deal and pipeline information in required tools
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.