Manager Investment Management (m/f/d)
As an Manager Investment Management (m/f/d) your areas of responsibility are:
ASSET MANAGEMENT DIALOGUE
- Interface and „Commercial Front Door“ between portfolio companies and DT group
- Constant dialogue with management teams and supervisory bodies of the portfolio companies
- Preparation of business reviews and supervisory board meetings incl. agenda setting
- Decision-focused briefing of DT board members in portfolio company bodies
ASSET DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY
- Holistic and continuous development of the individual assets’ strategies and operative positioning with a clear value creation focus
- Driving and monitoring of an effective strategy execution
- Market- and competition-analysis across portfolio
- Analysis and challenging of business cases
ASSET STEERING & REPORTING
- Setup of financial and business targets for the portfolio companies and their management teams
- Identification and assessment of plan deviations as well as identification of appropriate counter measures
- Identification and execution of performance improvement potentials #EHE_GHS#
- University degree, ideally in business, economics or adjacent
- More than 5 years of experience in corporate finance or strategy
- Excellent analytical skills, capital markets and corporate finance knowledge
- Entrepreneurial drive and strong business acumen
- Good knowledge of corporate governance
- Strong communication skills
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
- Pro-active team player
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Group Development (GD) drives and develops Deutsche Telekom (DT)’s portfolio strategy and manages select assets of the group in order to improve their strategic positioning and increase shareholder value.
Fragen? Ich helfe gerne weiter! Für die Bewerbung bitte unsere Online-Jobbörse nutzen.
+49 170 5748862
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.