Mobile Access Principal Architect
As a principal expert, you will be responsible for the Mobile Access topics (including Spectrum, Radio Technologies, Access Strategy, RF issues, O-RAN / Access Disaggregation and blueprint design topics), reporting directly to the Access Chapter Plus lead.
With your new team, you will drive forward the development of innovative and efficient mobile access network architectures, which shape the strategic investment requirement and cost structure of the next ten years and more for the entire Deutsche Telekom Group and provide long term support for DTAG's business targets.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Drawing up technical strategies and policies for the mobile access area within the scope of DT
- Tracking and analyzing the general technical trend, critical business factors and derivation of conclusions for the mobile backhauling area
- Monitoring compliance with the strategy and general guidelines
- Transferring know how to the overall Mobile Access Community via High level Design Meetings
- Participating in activities in International Organizations related to Mobile Access
- Developing architectures and blueprints for the mobile access (for traditional and O-RAN based solutions)
- Steering Access & Spectrum Strategies and Technology Outlooks on Mobile Access Side
- In addition, you will support the following activities:
- Group-wide projects and programs with expert knowledge of the mobile access area
- Representing DT on standardization bodies (like 3GPP, O-RAN) and in industry forums for the mobile Access area
- Alongside a university degree in engineering, science or business administration or similar qualification and post graduate title (at least M.Sc) we expect the following skills and experience:
- Experience in International Organization will be seriously considered.
- Several years of experience (at least seven (7)) in the Group spanning the broadest possible background, including detailed knowledge of the international ICT market
- A high degree of conceptual, analytical and methodical skills
- Strong ability to take the customer's perspective and to analyze/improve business processes
- Experience in team building with exceptional integration and team skills
- Exceptional initiative and reliability
- Exceptional communication and implementation skills and assertiveness, including experience of presenting to top management Decisiveness
- Strong identification the Group's Guiding Principles
- Excellent command of written and spoken business English and inter-cultural skills. Knowledge of German language will be validated as surplus in your candidancy.
- Furthermore you bring the following skills:
- Strategic - visionary perspective, capability of assessing in a differentiated manner the impact of your own actions on the Group's different business areas and markets
- Ability to adequately evaluate risks, to make decisions, to accept responsibility for your actions – which may be based on assumptions in case of uncertainty
- Taking cross-area and cross-functional incentives and requirements on board and actively integrating other people's perspectives into your work
- Enforcing decisions even against resistance; constructive and factual resolution of conflicts and issues
- Establish trust-based working and management relationships
- Acting as access technology ambassador towards other colleagues
- Intercultural skills through sojourn abroad and / or international project work
- High degree of personal integrity and exemplary conduct in line with the Guiding Principles / Code of Conduct
- Ability and commitment to identify / promote high potentials
- Willingness to work in Agile and flexible environment and structures
- Ability to travel (more than 30%)
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
WHO WE ARE?
Here you will find groundbreaking projects that contribute to social and ecological well-being. An environment with people like you, who contribute fresh ideas, different points of view, who accept challenges and are continuously learning, to grow and impact society... All this, without forgetting to have fun along the way!
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 242 million mobile customers, 27 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
We are a trusted companion in an increasingly complex digital world – at home and at work, anyplace, anytime.
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, Automation and cutting edge Telco services.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services (“DTCS”) will process your personal data for the purpose of your participation in the selection process for the job position you are applying for. You have several rights related to processing of your personal data, including the right (i) to request access to your data, (ii) to correct your data, (iii) to erase your data, (iv) to limit the processing of your data, (v) to object processing of your data, (vi) to the portability of your data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if previously granted.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data by DTCS can be found at the following link. If you have any queries about processing of your personal data, please contact us on email@example.com
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.