MySQL Database Administrator (Budapest)
- Experiences with Linux (and Windows) Operation Systems
- Support of routine database administration tasks as patching, user and grant management, backup check, etc.
- Implementation of defined orders (e.g. installations, migrations)
- Installation of multi-node database systems with replication
- Incident ticket handling
- Solving and documenting incidents or problems with simple and medium complexity
- Implementing regular Changes
- Responding to service requests
- Handling easy SQL scripts
- Support DB operation basically on stand-alone systems
- Independent problem solving
- Networking with other teams and units
- University or college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Intermediate English language knowledge (min. B1)
- 1-3 years experiences in MySQL administration
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Fast adaptation to the continuously changing environments
- Excellent team-player, but able to work on your own
- Willing to work in on-call duty after the trial period ends
- Be pro-active, be a customer-driven person
- Be a passionate person for your work
- Good communication skills
- German language knowledge
- 1-2 years experiences with MySQL replication
- Experiences with any other Database technologies (PostgreSQL or Oracle)
- Experiences with scripting, like shell, perl, python
- Deeper knowledge on InnoDB engine
- Experiences with different MySQL, or MariaDB versions
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.