We need you in our network area to support the future best in class data communication of DTAG, because we connect the whole company, national and international, at its sites and in Home Office as well.
- Creating and maintenance of LAN concepts, topology plans for our international DTAG intern customers
- Supporting of LAN rollouts for our customers (e. g. HW/SW release management of switches, creating of templates, configuration of devices)
- Creating of switch configurations incl. their integration to our own network management system
- Developing our LAN standards according to the German standards
- Handling our own network management tool
- Supporting our customers in case of LAN/WLAN issues
- LAN troubleshooting
- Active service development and optimization
- Ensuring the quality and operational stability of LAN/WAN services
- Excellent network knowhow (routing, switching, QoS, MPLS)
- Knowhow in the current LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies, focused on the CISCO software defined environments
- Experience with Cisco devices, such as switches, routers and WLAN devices
- Experience in release management of routers and/or switches
- Well network security knowhow
- Required English language skills: B2
- Basic knowledge in Cisco and Fortigate firewall solutions
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.