Network Automation Engineer (Move On)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
MOVE ON is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, which aims to build an innovative company-wide virtual infrastructure orchestrator, that will manage huge set of DT IT communication equipment.
The project involves development and integration activities between industry standard platforms via APIs based on TM Forum.
- Develop and manage APIs & Services, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
The candidate shall become a part of a Scrum development team which are responsible for automation of network Infrastructure operations by means of vendor's software.
The tasks will include:
- Create and support custom system/vendor/service packages using Scripting and Modeling languages as Python, NETCONF/YANG or OpenAPI;
- Implement OSnR, Fulfillment and Assurance service workflows;
- Development of program interfaces to the partner systems;
- Follow the CI/CD & SCRUM approach;
- Making the documentation of developed packages.
- Experience in configuration of network equipment in command line (NE like LSR, LER (or any analogue out of telecom area) is a plus);
- Linux skills/know how;
- Basic skills in programing, scripting or modeling languages (i.e. Python, NETCONF/YANG, OpenAPI and CRUD operations (at least one));
- English (intermediate).
Nice to have:
- Any real experience in configuration (OSnR, ASR or FF) of modern transport telecommunication networks;
- Any practical work at network configuration at a big telco/internet provider company;
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.