- Plan, develop and operate our Lab environment where Fixed Services are in scope such as RD / MSAN / FTTx / BNG
- Order and document interconnection planning of new connections via L1 switches
- Eliminate errors, support troubleshooting (check BNG and L1 switch config / port status, instruct and cooperate with other squads like T-ELSIF)
- Planning and commissioning of new connections in L2 infrastructure
- Introduce / adapt VLAN configuration
- Initiate RMAs, support HW exchange if it is needed, close cooperation with T-ELSIF
- Keep FNT documentation up to date
- Minimum 5 years working experience in telecommunication
- Coordinate development (expansion of the test platform) analyze Customer requirements, and provide test environment
- IP address planning, management, Routing & switching knowledge
- Adapt and implement the connection concept in laboratory systems
- IP address planning / connection / networks / Juniper components / routing & switching knowledge should be available for basic configurations.
- Create and maintenance of laboratory documentation (LabDoku Sharepoint, FNT Command)
- Inventory management
- Language skills: German and English
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.