WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
New Business Developer ICT
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
As New Business Developer you are responsible for the go to market of the respective T-Systems solutions in The Netherlands. You should act and think as an entrepreneur with a “Makes things happen” attitude.
Your core tasks will be:
- Leadership: Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects or processes, lead, motivate, team up and coach team members;
- Network: In possession of, maintain and develop large network of relationships with relevant internal and external parties and identify, recognize and create opportunities; a network in Transport and Logistics, Consumer packaged goods, is a preference.
- Position T-Systems in the Market as a leading cloud and network solution provider, build portfolio of prospects;
- Acquisition: Analyze and identify market and growth potential, responsible for expanding acquisition activities at existing customers and acquire new customers;
- Manages the whole deal process from lead generation, initiation of strategic selling activities through to closure;
- Ensure offering and contracting of internal (service) and external parties (customers), within agreed pricing and margins and in collaboration with internal parties, negotiate and conclude contracts, in order to formalize arrangements and to provide insight into the agreements;
- Leads the deal through internal governance process relevant to nature, size and shape;
- Ensures customer’s confidence is maintained and acts as lead negotiator for assigned tasks;
- Creates and maintains sales opportunity / closure plans: Develop and ensure the realization of Sales plans for the assigned customers, customer group or market;
- Provide input and market insights to portfolio management and advice on T-Systems portfolio offering, in line with Sales plans;
- Works as part of The Netherlands sales team contributing to group activities and regular team meetings;
- Works closely with T-Systems Marketing to drive campaigns;
Please note that employee screening is part of the procedure
- Experience with and well known understanding of the Dutch Market especially in the Transport and Logistics and consumer packed goods market would be preferred.
- Proven track record in an ICT sales environment and can demonstrate prior results in relevant areas;
- Broad understanding of the ICT Market, particularly in the areas of Cloud hosting, enablement and infrastructure transformation;
- Direct experience of selling Cloud enabled SAP and / or End User systems is a distinct advantage;
- Recent experience / trackrecord in a market recognised Cloud services provider;
- Comprehensive customer understanding;
- Strong personal network within ICT marketplace in which can be called upon as required;
- Past experience of lead generation, identifying early life opportunities and bringing through to qualification;
- Deep understanding of ICT influences and challenges both globally and relevant European geographies;
- Communication at CxO and senior director level with excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Experienced customer oriented listener, problem solver, shaper and challenger;
- Ability to form, lead and management multi-disciplinary / virtual teams with a results-oriented approach;
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, T-Systems Sales processes;
- Excellent Dutch and English language speaking and writing skills. Knowledge of German language advantageous;
- High level of energy and self - starter.
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.