New Business Developer (Track Record SAP)
As New Business Developer you are responsible for the acquisition of new logo’s and new business for the respective T-Systems solutions in The Netherlands.
You should act and think as an entrepreneur, challenge and inspire your customers with a “Makes things happen” attitude.
Your core tasks will be:
- Positioning of T-Systems in the market as a leader in multi cloud services, SAP on any cloud and industry specific digital solutions provider
- Business Development - analyze and identify market and growth potential, develop and drive new business opportunities within the market segment, responsible for acquiring new logo’s and new business
- Networking - In possession of, maintain and develop large network of relationships with relevant internal and external parties and identify, recognize and create opportunities; has a strong network in manufacturing
- Deal Closing - proven track record in overachieving sales targets, builds and matures opportunities and brings these to closure though strategic account, sales and opportunity plans
- Leadership - Define, plan, manage and coordinate the business development of the market segment, leads, motivates, teams up and coaches team members to drive best possible outcome
- Manages the whole deal process from lead generation, initiation of strategic selling activities through to closure; Leads the deal through internal governance process relevant to nature, size and shape
- Ensure offering and contracting of internal (service) and external parties (customers), within agreed pricing and margins and in collaboration with internal parties, negotiate and conclude contracts, in order to formalize arrangements and to provide insight into the agreements;
- Ensures customer’s confidence is maintained and acts as lead negotiator for assigned tasks;
- Provide input and market insights to portfolio management and advice on T-Systems portfolio offering, in line with Sales plans;
- Works as part of the local Sales team contributing to group activities and regular team meetings; reports directly to the VP Sales
- Works closely with T-Systems Marketing to drive campaigns;
- Experience with and well known understanding of the Dutch Market especially in the Manufacturing segment
- Proven track record in an ICT sales environment and can demonstrate prior results in relevant areas; with a proven track record in SAP/ERP Sales
- Broad understanding of the ICT Market, challenges the customers, brings innovation and inspiration (particularly in the areas of SAP/ERP, multicloud services, digital solutions and transformation)
- Direct experience in selling Cloud platforms, SAP and/or ERP systems is a distinct advantage;
- Recent experience in successful sales of Azure/AWS/Google
- Comprehensive customer understanding, capable to be a sparring partner and challenger to the customer
- Strong personal network within ICT marketplace in which can be called upon as required;
- Past experience of lead generation, identifying early life opportunities and bringing through to qualification and closure;
- Deep understanding of ICT influences and challenges both globally and relevant European geographies;
- Communication at CxO and senior director level with excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Experienced customer oriented listener, problem solver, shaper and challenger;
- Ability to form, lead and manage multi-disciplinary / virtual teams with a results-oriented approach;
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, T-Systems Sales processes;
- Excellent Dutch and English language speaking and writing skills. Knowledge of German language advantageous;
- High level of energy and self-starter.
Please note that employee screening is part of the procedure
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
T-Systems was founded in 2000, when Deutsche Telekom acquired a 50.1% stake of Debis Systemhaus, one of the largest IT services companies in Germany at the time. With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 37,900 employees, and external revenue of EUR 6.8 billion (2019), T-Systems is one of the world’s leading cross manufacturer digital service provider with an European headquarter which is becoming the leading ICT provider through expertise and growth.
T-Systems guides customers on the way to digitalization. T-systems wants to take advantage of the opportunities presented by digitalization together with their customers. As a company T-systems offers integrated solutions for corporate customers. At this subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, everything comes from one source: from secure operation of existing systems and conventional IT and telecommunication services to transformation into the cloud, including international networks. From demand-oriented infrastructure, platforms, and software, down to new business models and innovation projects in the Internet of Things. The basis for this is the global reach of landline and mobile communications, high-security data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem with standardized platforms, worldwide partnerships, and the highest security.
T-Systems Netherlands has 320 employees divided over two locations, Utrecht and Rijswijk. Our guiding principles are Delight our customers, Get things done, Act with respect & integrity, Team together – team apart, I am T count on me and Stay curious and grow. These guiding principles connect and challenge us every day. They also form the basis for our company culture which characterizes as technically oriented, innovation and quality focused, people-centric, trustworthy and Proud to be T-Systems.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.