New Business Senior Sales Manager IoT - USA
- T-Systems North America
- Downers Grove, USA
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Deutsche Telekom IoT - Who we are
We are Deutsche Telekom, a leading European Telco company and Europe’s #1 Telco brand. With more than 200.000 employees, we serve consumers and enterprises worldwide, creating an annual turnover of over 70bn EUR. T-Mobile and T-Systems are brands of Deutsche Telekom.
As Deutsche Telekom IoT team, we are passionate about driving our global IoT success. With the ability to serve Enterprises with global managed connectivity, IoT products and solutions, and an ever-growing partner network, we aim to build a rich IoT eco-system to create sustainable business values to our customers.
Your Scope and Responsibilities
In this exciting role, you will be part of a global IoT (Internet of Things) organization within Deutsche Telekom and building our IoT business in the United States. The main responsibilities include creating new leads (hunting), managing the leads, and closing the opportunity in line with our jointly developed go-to-market strategy. You will be winning Enterprise customers with IoT services which will be built with our unique proposition of global connectivity, devices, platforms, and integration services. On your own, or together with partners, you will be identifying local accounts with IoT needs and establish a long-term relationship to them.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify high potential leads, converting these leads to pipeline and winning deals
- Build a strong relationship to decision makers and budget owners
- Develop and execute sales strategies to win new business opportunities
- Generate and present ideas of value-creating IoT use cases to potential customers
- Work with local sales teams to leverage potential of existing customer base
- Build a strong and sustainable sales pipeline including the set-up of a forecast
- Regular reporting and documentation of status and sales strategy
- Understand competition and reinforce DT’s unique selling points
- Develop and present customer individual proposals as well as contracts together with Presales and other expert teams
- Represent DT IoT at conferences, fairs, and other valuable events
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.