Operation Manager for Support Team
Interface between SC OPM/SDM/Service Owner (Customer) and operation in defined field in order to keep quality of the production.
We are looking for an experienced / Senior Operations and Support Manager who will coordinate our support and maintenance team for an agile implementation of a statistical data science platform. As first point of contact for support and maintenance activities, you will be responsible for maintaining the third level processes, steering the resolution of production incidents and problems, ensure proper communication with the customer as well as proper documentation of the incidents and activities of the team. You will also be responsible for keeping the agreed SLA and communicate potential SLA risks and violations in a timely manner with the project management and according development streams.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You ensure with your team (~5 people) the production system is running and incidents handled in a diligent manor to ensure KPIs agreed
- Lead the third level support and maintenance activities within the running project and for production, incl. definition and amendment of relevant processes
- Closely collaborate with the development and testing teams to identify root-causes of incidents
- Document best practices and workarounds to enable the 1st level support team
- Support planning of required hot-fix release and maintenance releases; act as SPOC for all issues raised on production and plan issues resolution together with development and testing
- Ensure adequate communication with our customers on incidents resolution or interim workarounds
WHAT IS YOUR STACK?
- DevOps, CI/CD, ITIL
- GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, NiFi, Camunda, Databricks, Cloudera
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 EUR/brutto.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.