OTA Java developer
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 лет и более
- Languages Required:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
We are looking for a software engineer, interested in to share own expertise and be a part of big distributed team to build challenging project from the scratch for biggest car manufacturer. The main goal of the project is to extend at global scale the delivery of its connected services with a modular Internet of Vehicles platform in capacity to support new hardware and software technologies on-boarded in vehicle and the next generation of connected services. This platform will be based on state-of-the-art technologies and architecture to support the connected vehicle strategy.
- Develop java code reflecting to project and company standard
- Undertake E2E responsibility for developed product
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- Breaking work into tasks-sized chunk
- Deliver clear estimation of assigned tasks
- Attend meetings and openly discuss best approaches
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Practical experience/hands-on learning at least 1-2 years on last project: Java, Spring, Microservice concepts, Docker, Terraform, QL/NoSQL/Graph-DB, Linux, Bash, Kafka, ELK/EFK Stack
- Knowledge of Angular, JS, AWS, Keycloak, K8S on AWS will be an advantage
- DevOps-minded team player
- Embracing agile
- Taking control and making things happen rather than just adjusting to a situation or waiting for something to happen
- Good written and spoken English for daily communication with foreign colleagues (Intermediate+)
- Work ethic in daily routine
- Experience in software development for automotive industry is a huge plus.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.