Packet Core DevOps Engineer
This position is open in following locations:
- You will integrate and maintain packet core network nodes dedicated for IoT traffic (P-GW, GGSN).
- You will be responsible for the design & implementation of requested changes by product owners.
- You will be responsible for administration, engineering and operation of Packet Core Network.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues in the Packet Core Network, providing technical support for internal and sometimes external customers
- You will be responsible for capacity engineering of the Packet Core Network based on provided forecasts
- You will be part of the DevOps team, where you are responsible for the change from the start to the end of implementation – design it, plan it (capacity, etc.), implement in live network, troubleshoot and fix in case something goes wrong.
- You will drive the improvement of the operational / testing aspects (automation) for the Packet Core Network
- Deep understanding of packet core network (P-GW, GGSN)
- Good understanding of virtualization principles and cloud concept
- Practical experience with integration and configuration of the main EPC nodes
- Practical knowledge of the main mobile core vendors’ nodes will be an advantage
- Experience to work with standardization documentation (ITU-T, 3GPP, IETF).
- Specialized knowledge of Networking – IP, IP/MPLS, Telco Cloud
- Basic knowledge of a privat / public cloud environment
- Team orientation
- Technical & communicative English
- Self learner - proven ability of self-learning
- Good communication skills and creativity
- Working in an international organization, cross country and cross culture
- Basic scripting/programming
- Automation tools knowhow or willingness to possess such knowledge
- Flexibility and resilience
- Willingness to take over organizational work.
- Analytical and structural thinking
- High degree of commitment and responsible work.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
IoT business has been rapidly growing for the last quarters and will continue to dramatically grow for years ahead, so there is no better place to be right now!
The time for change is now!
Start thinking big, be part of something big - our customers are live all around the globe, from Far East, to Europe, to both Americas. And we want to improve our global reach.
As a member of the Central Packet Core team, you will be part of the team responsible for Packet Core Network design and operation. We want to continuously evolve our platform to meet and grow with our customers expectations.
To expand we need experts experienced with Plan-Build-Run of Packet Core Network nodes mainly P-GW/GGSN, but also have innovative ideas on how to build a future-prove solution in Packet Core.
And it is us to make sure all customers are provided with the expected level of quality throughout the full lifecycle of platforms in IoT Core.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.