- Responsible for overseeing and managing employees to fulfill business goals
- Managing recruitment needs, participating in the hiring process
- Onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, and developing employees
- Handling annual performance appraisal and competence management, collecting feedback on individual performance
- Giving feedback on individual performance
- Having regular 1on1s with team members
- Identifying and handling personal performance issues
- Setting up individual goals for short and long term
- Develop carrier opportunities and position changes within the company
- Motivating and engaging the employees
- Ensuring healthy, psychologically safe work-environment and well-being
- Building a work culture of mutual trust
- Facilitating Community of Practices
- Escalating impediments
- Team building organization
- Organize trainings, knowledge-management
- Handling attritions
- Coordinate work shifts
- Ensuring device needs
- College/university degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with agile methods
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Relevant experience in the IT Sector
- Assertive, well-organized personality
- Transparent personality
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Open to new ideas
- Team-player attitude
- Coaching experience is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.