СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
People Manager (Gigabit Digital Hub)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Projects
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
• Customer, partner and agent interaction;
• Network extension planning and execution;
• Fiber infrastructure management;
• Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
We welcome software professionals who share our beliefs, are willing to become part of a self-organized team driven by Agile and DevOps principles and open to new challenges.
- Get responsibility for people management focusing on development skillset;
- Manage common staffing questions: interviewing, hiring, firing, promotion;
- Manage, motivate, review and asses performance and potential of subordinates;
- Manage and develop team competence and know-how, employees’ skills and capabilities to achieve business objectives and career aspirations of employees;
- Plan, coordinate and control traing budget;
- Report to department head;
- Communicate to the foreign partners to achieve the goals;
- Maintain organization specific processes to support new structures.
- Proven People Management and Leadership excellence;
- Strong skills in development teams development,coaching and conflict management;
- Deep understanding and practical experience of SW development methodologies including Agile, SCRUM, SAFe, Waterfall;
- SW Project Management background 5+ years of experience;
- Software engineering background;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong communication and customer orientation;
- English proficiency (German language is a plus).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.