СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
The NGSSM stands for "Next Generation Service and System Management” and was created in the course of the conversion of the old telephone network to IP. NGSSM is an application network in the new IP world, which handles the complete control and processing of customer orders.
The RMK A/T (Resource Management Component Access / Transport) is the main application for the inventory of Access Nodes and BNGs as well as for activation of mass-market and business product on these.
- People management of 26 staff members
- team development, identification/addressing of strength and weaknesses of the team
- competence & know-how management
- set up / introduction of new processes, management of changes
- daily working with employees on career development: setting achievable goals, providing feedbacks and creating performance improvement plans
- integration of new team members
- motivation & promotion of the team
- conflict prevention and resolution (if occurs)
- attrition risk management and compensation planning
- Staffing (planning, interviews, hiring, new hire paperwork, terminations)
- Commercial Reviews (income, forecast)
- Facility management (work places, work environment)
- Working with / reporting to relevant stakeholders (German colleagues, delivery manager, HR, department head)
- Experience in people management of big team (> 20 members)
- Understanding of test and development processes (AGILE, SAFe, Waterfall)
- Experience in team member termination
- Experience in conflict management
- psychological or couching background (is a plus)
- English (upper-intermediate or fluent)
- German (is a plus)
- Strong self-motivated person
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent team player
- Multi-tasking skills
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.