Performance Test Automation (ECM)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange. There are more than 100 customers including largest automotive, aviation, logistic and banking companies, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing. Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services (SOAP and REST).
Test: Java, JUnit 5, Selenium, Docker, Soap and Rest. Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Executing performance tests for several integration modules (SharePoint connector, integration with Exchange)
- Updating and creating of performance tests for integration modules
- Executing performance tests for REST/SOAP web services
- Updating and creating of performance tests for REST/SOAP web services
- Support and creation of performance test infrastructure
- Collaboration with German and Russian colleagues
- Java development know how (at least Java SE, optimal would be some knowledge in Java EE for deeper analysis)
- Java Performance tuning experience (Memory settings, GC settings, ther Java performance options)
- JEE Application server configuration / tuning experience (Wildfly/JBoss, WebShpere, Glassfish)
- Database Performance tuning know-how (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL) - Performance analysis on database level, e.g. knowledge concerning Oracle AWR Reports, Analysis of DB Execution Plans
- Experience with shell scripting in bash (linux) and powershell (windows)
- Windows and Linux Performance analysis know how o Experience with Linux-tools for basic performance measuring like iostat, top, vmstat
- Good understanding of topics in connection to parallelism (race conditions, bottlenecks, sequentialization due to limited resources)
- Experience with gatling, including recording web-interaction and transforming it into parametrized gatling DSL
- English - Intermediate (B1+)
- Enjoying to detect and to find out the WHY of throughput limits and scaling problems Enjoying to dive into details of SQL execution plans
- Enjoying to dive into details of Java Garbage Collector behavior
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).