Pricing Manager - English- and German speaking (Budapest)
- Responsible for pricing relevant topics, supports the price-to-win evaluation in collaboration with the Deal Manager.
- Evaluates and determines the dependencies between costing and pricing.
- §Participates in price negotiations, administrates pricing proposals.
- Crawl the market
- Creat and calculate budgetary proposals, pricelists
- Use Pricing Tool (MS Excel based)
- Drive and steer the implementation of selected projects
- 3 – 5 years experience in international telecommunication business environment and strong intercultural collaboration skills
- Previous experience in pricing field
- Excellent English- and german speaking- and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Project management
- Good knowledge of TC portfolio
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.