Proces manager - Incident management
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Governance of the process management within the TSSK. Designs and implements changes in processes or sub-processes according to valid standards and in order to increase the efficiency of the service activity. Provides consultancy in assigned processes. Prepares and controls optimization measures relating to processes and reporting. Provides training in related process (Incident management).
- Being responsible for Incident Management (INM) within TSSK as the process owner
- Provide up-to-date information regarding Incident management process
- Ensuring cooperation with Process managers and Quality SPOCs from other teams, help, advice, communicate about quality improvement
- Create retrospective reports and distribute/cascade results to the departments and track measures for KPI’s improvement
- Leading own local community for Quality/Process managers within TSSK who are dealing with INM process
- Provide training via onsite meetings, presenting results on several management level
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
- Leading internal community of experts within Event management, System management across TSSK (no managerial responsibililty)
- Information technologies – Master´s degree
- Process- Organisation- and Quality Management – 2 years
IT Technical Skills:
- Reporting –Intermediate – 2 years
- MS Office – Advanced – 2 years
- Presentation skills – Advanced – 2 years
- Asset manager/CMDB – Intermediate – 2 years
- Monitoring/Event management - Basic – 2 years
- ITIL fundamentals – Intermediate – 2 years
- Quality/Process management –Advanced – 2 years
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
- Monitoring tools, Service Manager, Asset Manager, BSM, understand relation among tools\processes
- Ability to share knowledge and convert number driven information into presentation format
- Ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation skills, experience with trainings
Possible specialisation (optional for recruitment reasons)
- Process expert, process manager, quality expert, quality manager
Minimum monthly salary is 875 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits.
The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
The most trustworthy partner in information and communication technologies.
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level.
The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country.
T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.