Process Expert with German language
Performs tasks related to the respective Production processes. Coordinates and controls processes according to valid standards in order to increase the efficiency of the service activity and customer satisfaction. Designs and produces internal and external reports related to process management. Coordinates and organizes activities related to group of colleagues related to daily tasks or small team projects on a regular basis. Provides active on site support, training and development activities for other colleagues. Identifies gaps and deviations in existing processes/instructions and actively defines and implements improvements.
• Business process review and analysis (understanding and evaluation of business processes)
• Business process modeling
• Business process optimization
• Techniques and management of organizational change
• Project management of small project teams/squads, project management methods
• Project planning and organization
• Project scoping and initiation
• Project control and reporting
• Strategic planning, implementation and monitoring of process improvement measures & quality assurance measures
• Development and implementation of concepts to improve high-level processes and data models
• Leading process improvement initiatives
• Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
• Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
• Pension savings contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Team buildings online
• Work-life Program and Coaching
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 950€/brutto.
• Master’s degree
• Process, Organisation and Quality Management – 3 yrs
• Communication and moderation skills - Expert
• Analytical skills - Expert
• Organizational skills - Advanced
• Presentation skills – Advanced
• Project management - Basic
• Ideal: Lean, 6sigma or similar certification
• ITIL foundation certification or higher ITIL certification
• German – upper intermediate - B2
• English – upper intermediate - B2 (advantage)
Other criteria or requirements
• Knowledge of agile methods and roles in agile software development
• Knowledge of various quality management methods (e.g. ISO-9001)
• Ideally strong sales background
• Good analytical skills, development and establishment of suitable KPIs in the sales processes
• Complex knowledge about escalation processes and organization units responsible for it.
• Complex knowledge about whole organizational structure, practical use of tools, KPI’s and connection with QM
• Experience in working and managing international projects
• Experience of IT operations across all layers (e.g. application operation, OS operation, network, storage,etc.)
• Complex ITIL knowledge corresponding to ITIL certification
• Flexibility and stress resistance
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.