Process manager with German language
Performs tasks related to the respective Production processes. Coordinates and controls processes according to valid standards in order to increase the efficiency of the service activity and customer satisfaction. Designs and produces internal and external reports related to process management.
Coordinates and organizes activities related to group of colleagues related to daily tasks or small team projects on a regular basis. Provides active on site support, training and development activities for other colleagues. Identifies gaps and deviations in existing processes/instructions and actively defines and implements improvements.
Governance of the process management within the unit or company. Propose and implements changes in processes or sub-processes according to valid standards and in order to increase the efficiency of the service activity. Provides consultancy in assigned processes.Prepares and controls optimization measures relating to processes and reporting.
- Challenge the quality of production process to ensure Zero Outage targets
- Manage teleconferences with all required participants to coordinate actions to be taken realted to process topics
- Manage continual service improvement to increase customer satisfaction
- Managing of process related projects to ensure Continuous Improvement on TSI Level
- Leading and building up respective process communities to increase awareness to expected levels
- Manage the alignment between process and operational topics to ensure proper communication
- Manage regular KPIs and set-up actions in case of deviance to keep quality awareness on expected level
- Coaching and consultancy of respective processes to share knowledge
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1020/brutto.
- Master´s degree
- Process- Organisation- and Quality Management - 5 years
- ITIL foundation certification; higher ITIL certification - min. 2
IT Technical skills
- MS Office/ Excel, Power Point, Outlook - advanced
- PC skills /HW, SW/ - advanced
- Efective Communication skills - advanced
- Analytical thinking - advanced
- Presentation skills - advanced
- Organisational skills - advanced
- Flexibility - intermediate
- Stress resistance - intermediate
- Ability to work automously
- Project management - basic
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.