Process Specialist - Change Coordinator
Performs tasks related to Change Management processes. Accounts for accepting change requests, creating changes and related tasks, agreeing on change window, acquiring customer approval and presenting the change to Central Change Advisory Board where applicable.
• Organize/participate on teleconferences/meetings with all required participants (technicians, Roll out Managers, Services Delivery Managers) to inform about actions to be taken (planned changes, projects, emergency changes)
• Coordinate continual service improvement to increase customer satisfaction
• Active participation in building up respective process communities to increase awareness to expected levels (communication with Quality Team, BODQ Team, participation in TC Delivery Change Management calls)
• Execute (Implement) the interface between process and operational topics to ensure proper communication (inform SDM, OPMs, operational teams about planned changes – communication has to be held before and after changes; inform operational teams about pre-released, pre-approved changes)
• Knowledge sharing of respective processes and to raise general awareness about processes
• Updates of documentation within the Change Management process
• Active daily communication with the colleagues on various company levels to ensure smooth operation of the desired services
• Active participation in planning and organizing of the resources (technicians, onsite technicians, ..) for planned changes
• Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
• Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
• Pension savings contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Team buildings online
• Work-life Program and Coaching
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 878€/brutto.
• Secondary education degree
• Overall overview of ICT industry environment
• Experience with process oriented roles is of advantage
• Communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Pro-activity and pro-customer orientation
• Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of the team
• English: min. B1 level
• German: min. B2 level
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.