Product Owner (DT Technik)
We are looking for Product Owner (incl. Requirement Engineering) for the cool, very friendly and geographically distributed teams.
TAEM: Smart testing tool to automate full test cycle of real network routers, written on Python. Results are analyzed using R and integrated into Technik-DB app for viewing and administrating.
Technik-DB: The project goal is to develop and support an external API and internal web application using Vue and PHP. App provides giant set of tools that cover whole stack of business processes of Deutsche Telekom Technik GmbH.
Both teams are using Scrum methodology, continuous integration (CI) approach and modern infrastructure based on Docker. In addition, we have Face2Face workshops (onsite) with Russian and German team members once a year.
- Requirement Engineering in project Technik-DB especially for: inventory import from production network, TAEM related requirements, basic data GUIs;
- Analyst and Data-Scientist role in project TAEM;
- Maintaining UML models of the systems;
- Creation and maintaining of requirement documents with user stories and use cases;
- Planning and facilitation of some project events;
- Participating in Scrum activities (Sprint review, Planning, Backlog refinements, Retros).
We are expecting from you:
• General understanding of networking protocols (mainly SNMP);
• General understanding of Devops methodology CI/CD;
• Basic principles of IT-architecture and design.
Soft and process skills:
• Experience in working with distributed teams;
• Knowledge of Agile methods, especially Scrum;
• Good communication skills, analytical thinking;
• Demand management understanding;
• Ability to adapt possible changes in requirements from the customer;
• Ability to work as in team, as independently;
• Ability to allocate work time, resources, and priorities.
Nice to have:
• R, R Studio;
• IT-security, -privacy protection, -usability;
• Function of IP-Networks in Carrier - environments;
• Test Driven Development;
• Git basic skills;
• Linux systems understanding (Ubuntu/CentOS).
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Leadership, motivation and development play a central role for us. With the responsibility for a team, this job brings all this as a task.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Money does not make you happy, but it calms your nerves. Besides an attractive salary, bonus payments are also possible in this job.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.