Product Service Owner (PSO)
The key objectives are:
- End to End accountability for the delivery of T-Systems services in accordance with our client to ensure value is delivered
- Has a deep understanding of the PT business
- Take accountability for PT Revenue development
- Address feedback from Sprint ceremonies
- Manage the Customer Success backlog of improvement actions
- Farming of the existing business
- Take accountability for PT revenue development
- Regular communication and customer satisfaction
- Management of customer expectations and/or complaints
- Evangelise the Application Lifecycle Management and mindset in T-Systems
- Instilling Agile thinking into the management and delivery of IT Services.
- Operational Excellence Collaboration across the Product – drive collaboration amongst third parties within the Product and Product Team to ensure success for our client
- Future-proof the Services – Together with the Product Team identify demand for new Services through pro-active demand management across the various functions of the client.
- Act as point of escalation for all new demand / proposal related matters.
Skills and Competences:
In addition to the regular skills and competencies of a PSO, we are looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of IT-experience
- Demonstrable experience in setting up, implementing and adhering to Agile methods
- Customer centric mindset & orientation
- High level of leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge & experience in financial management
- Thorough knowledge (Certification) of Service management models/structures (e.g. ITSM)
- Business Fluent English and preferably in Dutch
- Commercial attitude
- C-level or higher management engagement within a Global company with various senior stakeholders
- Provide customer with a consistently high level of service throughout their transformation
- Strong team management and leadership experience.
- Ability to mentor junior team members
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Exactly the right thing for all, which are gladly on the move on four wheels - in this job a company car is available.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Money does not make you happy, but it calms your nerves. Besides an attractive salary, bonus payments are also possible in this job.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Account Team Description:
The Account Team consists of a number of team members, each responsible for their specific area. As this team works globally for our client we have representatives in three regions: America’s, EMEA and APAC. The Account Team consists out of 10 individuals with their respective teams/team members. The Account Team is supported by various delivery entities which are located in international locations, e.g. Slovakia, India, Germany, Hungary and Brasil
The Account is led by the Account Director.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.