- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions RUS is looking for an experienced Project/Program Manager to take a lead in a recently founded program focused on network automation. The purpose of the program is to develop and integrate network automation platforms (both open source and provided by 3rd party vendors) to the existing Deutsche Telekom landscape. You will be responsible for building the future of Telco business and making software defined network, network function virtualization, model driven orchestration the reality of Deutsche Telekom network.
- Gather and analyze requirements and identify scope of work, breaking requirements into clear and achievable resource demand.
- Staff people and ramp up at least several Scrum teams. Collaboration with the local recruitment team, providing requirement for positions, negotiating job offer’s details and approve final conditions.
- Establish contacts and maintain good relationships with key program stakeholders across at least three (3) different subsidiaries of the group Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Leading project members with different skillset including scrum masters, solution and application designers, software developers, network engineers, network integrators, etc.
- Collaborate with the leaders across different levels of Deutsche Telekom located in different countries. Provide transparency on program progress and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Setup cooperation with software vendors providing products and services for network automation. Ensure productive collaboration, open-book philosophy and one team approach.
- Setup processes for productive development of custom and open source network automation solutions. Cooperate with project leaders in different countries in projects comprised 300+ employees.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, physics, informatics (computer science) or telecommunication. Additional education in management will be a big plus.
- Min. 5 year experience in working on program/department management positions in international software development companies serving well-known customers.
- Good communication and presentations skills: fluent English (German will be a plus), abilities to create structured presentations with clear summary/proposed solutions sections.
- Perfect team player, capable to work with different people and engage everyone to the process, empower to perform, identify/solve conflicts.
- Experience in Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe will be a big plus), sharing values of Serving Leadership approach with focus on self-organized team, facilitation practices etc.
- Continuous self-development of not only technical competencies but with focus on soft skills like leadership, emotional and social intelligence, strategic thinking, creative and innovation mindset.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).