СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Project Assistant (gPMO)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Assistance, Secretary
Scope of tasks:
- Coordinate activities, resources and information
- Liaise with team/customers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Support PM in tracking/controlling project budget
- Participate in relevant meetings, take minutes and action lists
- Monitor and track action items fulfilment progress
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spent
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, templates and reports
- Support project communication with all stakeholders
- English - B2/C1 German – B2/C1
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: - Excel +++ - Word ++ - Power Point ++
- Nice to have: MS Project experience +
- Ability to work in multitasking environment, with remote teams and support several stakeholders at the same time.
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to keep deadlines;
- Focus on details, accuracy and logical reasoning.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.