СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Project Management Officer (T-M@GIC)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
• Customer, partner and agent interaction;
• Network extension planning and execution;
• Fiber infrastructure management;
• Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
We welcome software professionals who share our beliefs, are willing to become part of a self-organized team driven by Agile and DevOps principles and open to new challenges.
Handle administrative support for and IT project in terms of:
- keeping contractual documents up-to-date;
- preparing documents for HR (dealing with overtimes, vacations update), facility, IT and other departments;
- supporting regular billing process;
- identifying gaps/inconsistences in project reporting and eliminating them;
- supporting stakeholders (project members, project leaders) with regular administrative requests;
- supporting project in onboarding process.
- accuracy and attention to details;
- ability to analyze dependencies and remove gaps;
-perfect communication with stakeholders (both engineering and management);
-prioritization and fast adaptation to changing environment.
-MS Office ( excel advanced user - you will deal with formulas and cross related data);
-Outlook (communication and planning);
-Svn (version control);
-Confluence (project information and knowledge management);
-SAP (time allocation to project).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.